Spring Feb 1st
Summer May 1st
Fall Aug 1st
Winter Nov 1st
Deadlines are for Ads, Articles and Payments.
At Holistic Healing Magazine, we are focused on providing Health and Wellness promotion services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE:
Articles Featured in Holistic Healing Magazine are written by local writers, therapists, doctors and health related experts. We have several regular contributors of articles as well as other occasional writers, and we are always happy to receive them!
Article Submission Guidelines:
- Prior to submission, it is best to present your idea or the theme of the article by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length: no longer than 800 words unless prior authorization.
- Deadline: Due on or before the 1st of the month prior to publication.
- Articles should be no more than 800 words at this time. If you have photos you would like to include, please send them as a seperate attachment in PDF, PSD, TIFF or JPEF format. For Articles COPY AND PASTE the article into your email and send to
- Articles should be written about a certain topic and to provide information and not as an advertorial.
-We reserve the right to edit all submissions if necessary; If you would like us to send a copy of the updated version for your review, please specify in your email.
-Please include a brief biography at the end of your article.
- We cannot guarantee publication, and if accepted, we may not publish your piece immediately. Most likely it will be published in the following issue or may be kept to fit a future theme.
The Holistic Healing Magazine is a place for local business owners to advertise at a reasonable price and therefore regularly, to enable them to get their message out to the community and to encourage those who may want to try a service or product to actually do so.